https://www.shanebreslin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Ed-Latimore-podcast-main.png 675 1200 shanebreslin https://www.shanebreslin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/logo-white-3.png shanebreslin2019-09-10 22:00:162020-02-24 20:34:20Episode 19: Interview with writer and philosopher Ed Latimore on the disease of poverty, the impact of sobriety and how to be a man
Enjoyed this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do one of these three things:
- Rate and review on Apple Podcasts — this helps to make sure that others will find it
- Take a screenshot and share this out on your preferred social media (and make sure to tell your friends and followers why!)
- Sign up for updates about the Life Well Lived Project and its mission. This work is all about making things better. Tiny bit by tiny bit, ripple by ripple, one day at a time. The vision is a world where the cycle of depression doesn’t have to be handed down across multiple generations and accepted as an unavoidable fact of life. The vision is a world where everyone is liberated to know, embrace and express the full breadth of their own individual uniqueness, and be resilient enough to accept the judgment of others who’ve yet to experience their own awakening. The vision is a world where happiness is well defined as a lasting peace of mind, peace of heart and peace of soul, and can be experienced by everyone. The vision is a world where we can work together to solve big problems rather than squabble over minor matters out of a place of insecurity and hurt. If any of that resonates, please do subscribe to this podcast and sign up to get updates by email here.
Listen to the archive
You’ll find all other episodes of The Life Well Lived Podcast are here, or at any of the following links:
- Life Well Lived Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Life Well Lived Podcast on Spotify
- Life Well Lived Podcast on Stitcher
Other Life Well Lived Podcast interviews you might enjoy
- TK Kader of Unstoppable on How High Achievers Can Build Businesses, Manage Burnout and Maybe Find Bliss
- Leadership expert Dr Todd Dewett on technology in the workplace, remote teams and the new manager’s survival guide
- Masami Sato of B1G1 on the power of small and how business can be the vehicle of positive change on a massive scale